BOATING AND LAKE
USAGE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED. BEWARE OF NATIVE
ANIMALS AND INDIGENOUS SPECIES THAT MAY HARM YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
POISONOUS SNAKES AND ALLIGATORS WHEN USING THE LAKE.
· Boats must conform to the
a. No motorized watercraft
b. No boats over sixteen feet (16’) in length
c. No windsurfers
· Residents must
carry amenity access device and have available at all times for verification in
order to utilize amenities. Guests must
be accompanied by a resident at all times.
· Children under the age of twelve
(12) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of eighteen (18)
while on the lake.
· Coast Guard approved life vests must
be worn at all times by all persons in a boat.
· Boats are not allowed on the lake
during inclement weather or after dark.
smoking and use of any vapor products are prohibited.
· No standing, jumping, horseplay, or
bumping of boats is allowed.
· No swimming, diving or wading is
permitted in the lake.
· Overnight mooring of boats on the
lake is prohibited.
· Chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides
may not be used within ten feet (10’) from the lake to minimize harmful run
· Lake water may not be drawn for any
FISHING IS CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY
Use of this facility and equipment is
exclusively for residents of
Bridgeland in good standing and their guests, subject to the rules and
regulations established by the Association(s).
Persons not following rules are
subject to the suspension of privileges.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.