1. BOATING AND LAKE USAGE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED. BEWARE OF INDIGINOUS SPECIES WHEN USING THE LAKE.
2. Boats must conform to the following requirements :
a. No motorized watercraft
b. No boats over 16’ in length
c. No windsurfers
5. Children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of eighteen (18) while on the lake.
6. Coast Guard approved life vests must be worn at all times by all persons in a boat.
7. Boats are not allowed on the lake during inclement weather or after dark.
8. No standing, jumping, horseplay, or bumping of boats is allowed.
9. No swimming, diving or wading is permitted in the lake.
10. Overnight mooring of boats on the lake is prohibited.
11. Chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides may not be used within ten feet (10’) from the lake to minimize harmful run off.
12. Lake water may not be drawn for any private use.
FISHING IS CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY
PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING RULES ARE SUBJECT
TO THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.