- BOATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
- Boaters must be familiar with Boating and LakeRules.
- Members must present I.D. card and sign the boater usage book to check out boats. Or show access device otherwise granting access to the pool facility
- Members checking out boats must be approved by the dock personnel.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- Children under the age of Fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of eighteen (18) while boating on the lake.
- Boat usage is limited to one (1) hour.
- No more than four (4) persons are allowed in any paddleboat.
- Maximum weight in paddle boat is 805lbs.
- Kayaks are only available to boaters with experience using kayaks.
- Coast Guard approved life vests must be worn at all times by all persons in a boat.
- No boats will be checked out within one hour of closing time, or during inclement weather.
- If inclement weather appears on the horizon, the yellow flag will be flown requiring you to come back to the dock.
- If you need assistance or fear for your safety, wave the orange flag located in the boat.
- Members shall be held responsible for any damage to boats, boat equipment, and/or personal injury caused by members or their guests. Boating privileges may be revoked for causing such damage or injury.
- This is an alcohol and tobacco free facility.
PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING RULES ARE SUBJECT
TO THE SUSPENSION OF PRIVILEGES.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK