|Boat Check Out Policy
Boat and Equipment Check Out Rules
BOATING IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
- Boaters must be familiar with and adhere
to Boating and Lake Rules.
- Residents must provide an active Bridgeland
amenity access device and sign the boater usage form in order to check out
boats or equipment. Access devices
will be returned upon receipt of boats or equipment.
- All boats and equipment must be checked
out by dock personnel.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident
at all times.
- Boating equipment checkout minimum age is
fourteen (14). Children under the
age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the
age of eighteen (18) while boating on the lake.
- Boat usage is limited to thirty (30)
minutes although if no one is waiting, boat usage will be extended to one
- No more than four (4) persons are allowed
in any pedal boat.
- Maximum combined weight in pedal boat is
805lbs or in accordance with manufacturer standard.
- Kayaks are only available to boaters with
experience using kayaks.
- Coast Guard approved life vests must be
worn at all times by all persons in a boat.
- No boats will be checked out within one
hour of closing time, or during inclement weather.
- If inclement weather appears on the
horizon, boater must return to dock immediately.
- Boaters must remain seated at all times.
- Horseplay, rough housing and profanity
- Residents shall be held responsible for
any damage to boats, boat equipment, and/or personal injury caused by
residents or their guests. Boating
privileges may be revoked for causing such damage or injury. Failure to return equipment will be
charged to the resident and or privileges revoked.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs and use of vapor
products of any kind are prohibited.
Use of this facility and equipment is
exclusively for residents of
Bridgeland in good standing and their guests, subject to the rules and regulations
established by the Association(s). Persons not following rules are subject to
the suspension of privileges.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here