Fitness Center Rules
The fitness center entrance is located on the south side of the community center. You must have your key access card to enter the fitness center.
- To use the fitness center you must be 16 years or older. Teens between the ages of 12-15 years must be accompanied by a parent.
- Exercise and use of all equipment is “AT YOUR OWN RISK”. The Council is not liable for any injuries in connection with the use of the fitness center or the equipment.
- By your use of the fitness center or the equipment, you acknowledge and represent to the Council that you do not have any health problems with would restrict your ability to use the fitness center or the equipment and that, whether or not any health problems exist, you are using the fitness center or the equipment at your own risk and discretion. You assume all responsibility and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Council for any personal injuries, claims, demands, cost or expenses which may result from use of the fitness center or the equipment.
- The Council is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Inappropriate behavior can result in expulsion from the fitness center.
- Guests are limited to no more than one per family. The Council reserves the right to further limit the number of guests at any time.
- Athletic shoes, shirts, and appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times in the fitness center. Shoes must be closed toe and have non-marking soles.
- Please use head phones and maintain low volume when using the television sets.
- Please follow instructions and guidelines posted for all equipment.
- If any equipment malfunctions or ceases to operate properly, discontinue use and report the problem to the fitness center Representative immediately at 281-304-1318.
- As a courtesy to others, please wipe down your machine when you are finished using it. Gym wipes are provided to facilitate the maintenance of clean equipment.
- Please limit cardio workouts to a maximum of 30 minutes, if another member or guest is waiting.
- Hours of operation are: 5:00 am-11:00 pm, daily with your access Key Fob.
- Tobacco, alcohol, food, chewing gum, glass bottles, and cans are prohibited in the Fitness Area. Plastic bottles are acceptable.
- Smoking within the fitness center is not allowed. Please keep the fitness center clean and free of debris. Please use trash receptacles.